De : justin bem <justin_...@yahoo.fr>
À : R Maillist <r-h...@stat.math.ethz.ch>
Cc :
Envoyé le : Mercredi 17 Août 2011 20h30
Objet : [R] Obtain beta regression estimation for betareg and VGAM package

Dear all,

I'm trying to estimate beta regression with the betareg package and VGAM package

With the betareg package (Cribari-Neto and Zeilis) I use this code

betareg(formula, data)

In my mind it possible with VGAM function vglm as

vglm(formula,betaff, data)

But betaff have two shapes and all coefficients are doubled in the second
estimation. Is it possible to obtain the same estimation with the two packages ?

Justin BEM
BP 1917 Yaoundé
Tél (237) 76043774