Thanks to All,

The comments were very helpful; however, the the simulation is running very
slow. I reduced the number of loops (conditions) so I have 36 loops, and the
data-generation occurs 1000 times within each loop. At the end of each 1000
reps, I saved the summary (e.g., mean) of the reps to a single row vector,
and then saved it in a "fileshare" database. When the simulation is
finished,  I rbind() the 36 rows of the database objects into a final
simulation result.

Thanks again,
Davood Tofighi

--