On 19.08.2011 21:15, Ista Zahn wrote:
On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 2:23 PM, danielepippo<dan...@hotmail.it>  wrote:
Hi everybody.

  I'm trying to use R with Sweave but I have a problem perhaps with the
directory path of sweave in R.
The windows path is this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\R\R-2.9.2\share\texmf\Sweave

When I run the latex file with R, the program works well, without any
errors, but when I create the pdf file, the Scode doesn't work. I think the
problem is about the path.
Can anybody suggest to me anything to do?

Please post the type of LaTeX installation you are using (MikTeX?) and
the version, along with the error you get when you try to compile to
document. It might be as easy as adding C:\Program Files
(x86)\R\R-2.9.2\share\texmf\Sweave to the MikTeX roots directory, but
more information is needed.

Also update to the latest R version if possible. Version 2.9 is two
years old by now, and two years is a long time in R-land.

The actual problem is that LaTeX has still problems with paths containing spaces.

Uwe Ligges

Best,
Ista

Thanks very much