Dear R-users,

I  have two questions regarding validation and calibration of Survival
regression models.

1.  I am trying to calibrate and validate a cox model using val.surv.
here is my code:
 f.1<-cph(Surv(time,event)~age, x=T, y=T, data=train)
 test1<-test[,"age"]
 val.surv(f.1, newdata=data.frame(test1), u=10)

 but I get an error message:

 Error in val.surv(f.1, newdata = data.frame(testi), u = 10) :
  dims [product 1797] do not match the length of object [2496]
 In addition: Warning message:
In est.surv + S[, 1] :
  longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length

 I ran the example in the r-documentation but couldn't extract  dxy from result.

 What am I doing wrong?

 2.  In validate and calibrate cph functions. If it is frailty fit, does the
the bootstrap resample clusters or just individuals

 regards,

 Salvo Mac