Hello-

I am new to R and am trying to use glmpath for LASSO logistic regression. My
data set contains 40 observations and a mix of dichotomous, categorical, and
continuous potential predictor variables.

I am having a problem with the 'weight = rep(1, n)' argument that relates to an
optional vector of weights for observations.

I would like to have the same weight for all 40 observations. However, if I
enter 'weight = rep(1, 40)' as part of my code, I get the following error
message:

"Error in if (length(weight) != n) { : argument is of length zero".

I would appreciate any help that people can offer and apologize in advance if I
have missed an obvious answer.

Kind regards,

Bob

Robert J. Nee, PhD Candidate
Division of Physiotherapy
School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
The University of Queensland
St. Lucia, QLD 4072
AUSTRALIA
r....@uq.edu.au<mailto:r....@uq.edu.au>