Dear R users,

I am using R right now for a simulation of a model that needs a lot of
memory. Therefore I use the *bigmemory* package and - to make it faster -
the *doMC* package. See my code posted on http://pastebin.com/dFRGdNrG

Now, if I use the foreach loop with the addon %do% (for sequential run) I
have no problems at all - only here and there some singularities in
regressor matrices which should be ok.
BUT if I run the loop on multiple cores I get very often a bad exception. I
have posted the exception on http://pastebin.com/eMWF4cu0 The exception
comes from the NeweyWest function loaded within the sandwich library.

I have no clue, what it want to say me and why it is so weirdly printed to
the terminal. I am used to receive here and there errors....but the messages
never look like this.

Does anyone have a useful answer for me, where to look for the cause of this
weird error?

Here some additional information:

Hardware: MacBook Pro 2.66 GHz Intel Core Duo, 4 GB Memory 1067 MHz DDR3
Software System: Mac Os X Lion 10.7.1 (11B26)
Software App: R64 version 2.11.1 run via Mac terminal

I hope someone has a good suggestion!

Thank u all!

Simon