Hi All,
        Here is the short description of my problem.
>mydata  ###my data.frame
age   height   weight
12      97         30
14      95         32
17      120        50

I used a following method from RODBC package. ver 1.3.1, to save as excel
file.

sqlSave(channel,* mydata*, tablename="Sheet1", *colnames = TRUE*)

I got two header rows in Excel file:-

age   height   weight
age   height   weight
12      97         30
14      95         32
17      120        50

I need one row if parameter *colnames = TRUE* and no header rows if *
colnames=FALSE*. And actually it should work like this.

If any one came across same issue, kindly help me.

-Thanks
SmartG

--
SmartG