Hello All,

I have a data frame consisting of 4 columns (id1, id2, y, pred)
where pred is the predicted value based on the glm function and my data frame
is called "all". "data" is another data frame that has all data but I want to
put together some important columns from my original data frame (data) into
another data frame (all) as follows and I would like them to be sorted based on
the id1 and id2. Here is what I do:

all_data = cbind(oder(data[,2]), order(data[,3]), data[,1], pred)
all = as.data.frame(all_data)
colnames(all) = c("id1", "id2", "y" , "pred")

when I do the ordering thing, I am not sure why I do not get the corresponding
"y" and "pred" values for that specific row after ordering. Am I doing
something wrong in here?

Thanks a lot,
ANDRA