Perhaps you need to conform to the conventions mandated by RFC 2822 section 2.1
for record separators. Most libraries automatically handle this for you, but
perhaps your rJython library does not.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

Ben qant <ccqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Unfortunately that didn't work. I just says the text is an invalid argument.
I also tried saving it in a variable name and passed that in, but that
didn't work. I get:

Error in ls(envir = envir, all.names = private) :
invalid 'envir' argument

...when I try to send the message.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,