Chang Cheng,

this question has been asked on this list for several times. I would suggest
you search the list archive (http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/R-help-f789696.html
or www.rseek.com) prior to posting in the future. "graph size many points pdf"
would give you at least 10 threads with detailed description. There are
numerous solutions and most of them point into Dieters or Brian Ripleys
directions.

Jannis