I may be totally off base with this, but I'm wondering what exactly this
would suggest or why you want to do it. Specifically "multiple regression
with only intercept" -- how is it multiple if you don't have any regressors?
Furthermore, you want to run a "regression" on a single data point --
really?

Best I can figure, an "intercept-only" regression is basically just the mean
of the data (if you have no variates, your best estimate as to the mean of
what you'll see is, well, just the mean [plus or minus some stuff about the
median we'll ignore here]....) If I'm right about this, use of the lm()
function is far more powerful than you actually need and a simple cumulative
rolling mean, in conjunction with the rev() function, will suffice.

Maybe you could say more about this odd request and we could provide a
little more guidance,

Michael Weylandt