Hi,

Sorry but I am not able to reproduce the plot with your code.
I could change two sentences which got an error (highlighted the changes):

#------------------------ Change 1
key1 <-
   draw.key(list(text=list(levels(*as.factor*(Cal_dat$Cmmdty))),

ave_dat<-aggregate(*Rsrc_Gt ~Yr, data=cal_dat, mean*)

But even with these two corrections I got this error when creating the plot:

Error en grid.Call.graphics("L_setviewport", pvp, TRUE) :
  'getCharCE' must be called on a CHARSXP

I could get a graphic but skipping pch, fill and scales variables in the
panel function.

Regards,
Carlos Ortega
www.qualityexcellence.es