Em 21/9/2011 07:39, ESTEBAN ALFARO CORTES escreveu:
Hi,

  I am trying to read the "credit.lisp" file of the Japanese credit database in
UCI repository, but it is in lisp format which I do not know how to read.  I  have not
found how to do that in the foreign library

http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Japanese+Credit+Screening<http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Japanese+Credit+Screening>

Could anyone help me?

Esteban,

Lisp files may mean a lot of different things, so it is not enough for an authoritative answer without further qualifications.

They _may_ be files that can be read by XLisp-Stat or be a data format coming from another Lisp written program.

For the former you could have XLisp-Stat read the file and export in a more manageable format (plain text, csv and for some add ons [like VisTa] to Excel]), for the latter the only option would be to ask the developer of the program or for the structure of the file or for an export to another format R can read.

HTH

--
Cesar Rabak