I am a relative novice with R and am having some difficulty using 'clusplot'
(package Cluster).
I have performed PCA analysis (using vegan) on a large set of morphometric
measurements and revealed up to 4 principal components. To examine the
grouping of the data I have used PAM followed by clusplot to visualise the
clusters. My problem is that I would like to see the clusters plotted on the
PC2 and PC3 axes but cannot find a way to configure clusplot to do this. The
default axes appear to be PC1 and PC2. Can someone please suggest a way to
do this?
Many thanks!