On 23.09.2011 16:39, Helena Peña wrote:

Hi everybody!
I'm trying to install the tikzDevice package, and I keep on getting the
ERROR: dependency ‘filehash’ is not available for package ‘tikzDevice’
I tried install.packages('filehash') and I get
package ‘filehash’ is not available

Which OS? Which version of R? Which mirror? I guess Windows or Mac and your version of R is seriously outdated.

Uwe Ligges

Does anybody have the same problem or any hint?
thank youhelena