Hi,

I'm a newbie to R. My knowledge of statistics is mostly self-taught. My
problem is how to measure the effect of users in groups. I can calculate a
particular attribute for a user in a group. But my hypothesis is that the
user's attribute is not independent of each other and that the user's
attribute depends on the group ie that user's behaviour change based on the
group.

Let me give an example:

users*Group 1*Group 2*Group 3
u1*10*5*n/a
u2*6*n/a*4
u3*5*2*3

For example, I want to be able to prove that u1 behaviour is different in
group 1 than other groups and the particular thing about Group 1 is that
users in Group 1 tend to have a higher value of the attribute under
measurement.

Hence, can use R to test my hypothesis. I'm willing to learn; so if this is
very simple, just point me in the direction of any online resources about
it. At the moment, I don't even how to define these class of problems? That
will be a start.

Regards
Gawesh