All,

I'm not sure when this started, but I've noticed that just about any time I add
to an R script in Eclipse, I get a warning in Eclipse's error log that looks
like the following:

Unhandled/Unknown code of R AST node:
  Code: 0x1000000
  Node: <- (195, 70)  Line 4 at offset 195 (can be wrong, if out of synch):

All of my code appears to execute fine, but I would like to know what sort of
problem this refers to. I'm running R-2.13.0 and Eclipse 3.7 in a Windows 32
bit environment. Any clues are much appreciated.

Cheers.