Hi,

I've just been introduced to this wonderful chart making tool from Google and
I've already stumbled. When I am trying to execute this code below, and I
double-click to open the html file I cannot see the chart at all !!

M <- gvisMotionChart(Fruits, "Fruit", "Year")
cat<http://inside-r.org/r-doc/base/cat>(M$html$chart,
file<http://inside-r.org/r-doc/base/file>="tmp.html")

However if I execute :

M <- gvisMotionChart(Fruits, "Fruit", "Year")
plot(M)

then I can see the chart in my browser ! Can anyone help me figure this out ??

Thanks,
Ankur

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It
may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and
disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended
recipients must notify the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or
disclosing it to a third person.