Upgrade R and try again. Preferably use the release candidate version of the upcoming R-2.14.0.

Uwe Ligges

On 28.10.2011 11:10, bdeep...@ibab.ac.in wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to install qvalue, however its giving installation error  ->

Error : package 'tcltk' does not have a name space
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package ‘qvalue’
* removing ‘/home/sbw/R/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-library/2.12/qvalue’

The downloaded packages are in
        ‘/tmp/RtmpKnS1X4/downloaded_packages’
Warning message:
In install.packages(pkgs = pkgs, repos = repos, ...) :
   installation of package 'qvalue' had non-zero exit status

Please help in resolving this error.

Thank you,

Deepthi BM
PGDB-10-10-04
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology
Biotech Park, Electronic City, Phase I, Bengaluru-560100