Dear Users,

I have a little problem with assignment operator. It's working from command
prompt but does not work same as in the command prompt in the function. Am I
missing or forgetting something? The function is (tried on both 2.13.1 and
2.13.2) as below using arules and arulseViz packages:

>kuralfonk
function()
{
        require(arules)
        require(arulesViz)
        veri<-read.transactions("c:/RVerileri/BitirmeVeri.csv",sep=";",col=1)
#This statement does not add "veri" object to working area
        #itemFrequencyPlot(veri,type="absolute")
        #bringToTop(-1)
        summary(veri) #But this statement gives the right answer
        itemFrequency(veri,type="absolute") #And this statement does nothing,
even the graph window does not open.
}

Thanks for your tips and corrections,
Levent.