On 11/01/2011 08:05 PM, Martin Ivanov wrote:
  Dear R users,

I want to plot not only triangles point up and triangles point down,
which is easy using the "pch" argument to "points". I want to plot left and
right pointing triangles as well. They must be fillable with colour.

I browsed a little in the documentation, tried rotating the up and down
pointing triangles, but of no avail. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Hi Martin,
Have a look at the "my.symbols" function in the TeachingDemos package.

Jim