Hello,

                Is there a web version of this R-Help user group (such as
the ones under Google Groups) such that

1.       I can do a search on any topic over thousands of posts on R easily
and effectively

2.       My mailbox do not overflow with emails so that I do not need to
edit it every day

3.       I can arrange to receive only the responses to my posts
automatically

4.       The content of the post might be better formatted for more
information other than just the text (we now have HTML!)

5.       I can attach pictures to my posts for questions related to plots,
results etc. be quick and effective rather than just links to other sites

Sincerely,

Cem Girit