Hi all;

It seemed to be easy at first, but I didn't manage to find the answer
through the google search. I have a set of data for every second of the
experiment, but I don't need such a high resolution for my analysis. I want
to replace every 30 row of my data with their average value. And then save
the new data set in a new csv file to be able to have a smaller excel data
sheet. What is the command for combining certain number of data into their
average value?

Thank you

--
Nasrin  Pak