On 11/22/2011 05:00 PM, David Winsemius wrote:

On Nov 21, 2011, at 10:18 PM, R. Michael Weylandt wrote:

I don't think you can do different colors for a single line (not an
ifelse thing, just a what would that mean sort of thing), but a plot
type like "b" "o" or "h" will work the same way.

I think Jim Lemon has a multicolored line function in package:plotrix.

Hi David (and everybody else),
The color.scale.lines function will display multicolored lines, just force the colors to what you want using the "col" argument.

Jim