Hi All,

I'm trying to use one of the (2D) numerical integration functions, which is
not where the problem is. The function definition is as follows:

adaptIntegrate(f, lowerLimit, upperLimit, ...)

The problem is that I want to integrate a 3D function which has been
parametrised such that it is a 2D function:
eg. I want to integrate f(x_start+gradient_x*t1, y_start+gradient_y*t2) for
t1 in [0,1] and t2 in [0,1].

To explain the example in another way I only have access to f, x_start,
y_start and the gradients. Note that I want to be able to change x_start,
y_start such that I can do different integrals.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Sachin