I am searching for a GPA function/algorithm that allows to omit translation of
matrices.
procGPA in the shapes package does not have this option.
I need scaling, rotation and reflection but no translation as my matrices are
naturally centered.

I am not sure if GPA from FactoMineR might be used for this.
There are no arguments allowing to switch on the above mentioned arguments
except for scaling.
Frankly, I also do not understand how to set up the data for GPA properly,
especially how to use the group argument.

Does someone know another GPA function or has some code available?

Thanks in advance
Mark

Mark Heckmann
Blog: www.markheckmann.de