Dear list
I have a matrix such as the following:

1 0,5
1 0.7
1 0.5
2 1
3 0
4 0.2
I'd like to plot the histogram of the first column (this is very easy) and
then for each bin of the obtained histogram to plot another histogram on
the z-axis of the frequencies of the second column for the values belonging
to the specific bin.

In other words i have a matrix with 2 column and i'd like to find a way to
represent on a 3 axes plot the frequencies of teh first column and for each
obtained bar the frequencies of the second column
Someone could suggest to me which package or kind of representation could
be the best to achieve my goal?
thank you very much
Guido

--
Guido Leoni
National Research Institute on Food and Nutrition

tel     + 39 06 51 49 41 (operator)
        + 39 06 51 49 4498 (direct)