Hello dear R community,

Recently, the wonderful
people<http://www.warwick.ac.uk/statsdept/useR-2011/index.html#About>behind
useR!2011 made sure to nudge the speakers to send in their slides
from the conference, and updated the conference's website with links to the
slides (and
videos)<http://www.warwick.ac.uk/statsdept/user-2011/schedule/index.html>of
the talks.

Since the links are scattered around several pages, I assembled all of them
in one page.  Please see:
http://www.r-statistics.com/2011/12/user-2011-slides-and-videos-on-one-page/

I am very happy to see how more of the content given in useR! conferences
(and also from RUGs <http://www.r-bloggers.com/RUG/>) is later becoming
available online (as video/slides) - and hope this will continue on in the
future.

(Side note: I strive to restrict my e-mails to R-help so to not include
links to R-bloggers' posts, but I felt this specific link should be of
general interest to many of the people on this list)

With regards,
Tal Galili

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)