On 12.12.2011 23:24, Barroso, Judit wrote:
Please,
I am receiving lot of e-mails that I do not want.
Please could you delete my e-mail.

I think most of us will delete it. If you want to unsubscribe, please read the footer of any message, it tells you where you can unsubscribe yourself.

Uwe Ligges

Thank,
Judit

-----Original Message-----
From: r-help-boun...@r-project.org [mailto:r-help-boun...@r-project.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Adams
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 3:22 PM
To: Bert Gunter
Cc: r-help@r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] Boxplot of multiple vectors with different lengths

Bert,

I may be mistaken, but I thought Ryan wrote "write code that automatically
*imports
data* from different files (with different lengths-just one variable)", so, I
was referring to doing something with the data before it gets into R. I understand
that one should not need to write out data and then re-read it in some way. As I
said, those more experienced with R will probably offer better ideas.

Tom