Hello Hasan Diwan:

    The codes you gave, download Yahoo quotes to Excel spreadsheet, works well
in my pc, too. Thank you
so much.

    As a novice of R language, I did find that one sentence works in one
package usually is not available in
another package. To some reason, I am using the package "RAdamant" now, I tried
the sentence you give me:
"write.csv" It declined to work!

    Could you tell me  the way to download quotes to spreadsheet in RAdamant
library?  --Yumin

  require(quantmod)
  getSymbols('IBM', from='2010-01-01')
  write.csv(Cl(IBM), file='ibm-2010-present.csv')

  I can open the resulting file in Excel without problems. Depending on
  your preference, you may want to use write.csv2 instead.

  --
  Sent from my mobile device
  Envoyait de mon telephone mobil