On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Greg Snow <greg.s...@imail.org> wrote:

>  There is also the problem that SWord’s license does not allow for
> commercial use.  R2wd, write.table, and odfWeave don’t have this
> restriction.

The free license for SWord does have the commercial use restriction.
There is also a commerical license available.  You will need to write to
Thomas Baier <tho...@statconn.com> for details.

You will also need to discuss with Thomas what would be involved in making
the
tables package work smoothly with SWord.

Rich