I've run an ordered logistic regression model in R with Zelig and am
looking to calculate predicted probabilities. Zelig has a series of simple
one line commands to generate the information I want on first differences
and so forth. Unfortunately, I keep getting an error when running the zelig
function and was wondering if there was a quick alternative for generating
predicted probabilities for a ordered logit in R.

library(Zelig)
mod <- zelig(sold ~ age + gender + marital + educ2 + cars + license +
credit +
        type + home + id, model="ologit", data=dat, Hess=TRUE)
summary(mod)

For what it's worth, here's the error from my Zelig code.
> x.out <- setx(mod, credit=1)
Error in dta[complete.cases(mf), names(dta) %in% vars, drop = FALSE] :
  incorrect number of dimensions

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong.

If not, can you give me an alternative solution that I can use to generate
the probabilities.

--
*Abraham Mathew
Statistical Analyst