On 11-12-16 4:12 PM, Ben Ganzfried wrote:
Hi--

I'm creating an R package, I've read through "Writing R Extensions" and the
package.skeleton() R page-- and I'm still running into a little confusion.
I would greatly appreciate any advice you can provide.

Where do I run my following line of code from?:
package.skeleton(name = "a", code_files = "EsetObject.r"

I'm currently running it from Rgui, but when I type the line above nothing
happens.

What is supposed to happen is that a new source package directory will be created in the current directory (what getwd() gives you). Did that happen? (I thought a message would also be printed and apparently you're not seeing that, but maybe it just worked without telling you.)

Duncan Murdoch

Thank you very much.

Ben