Hi All,

 We are using the following dataset which contains UTF-8 characters and is
stored in a MySQL database. When we use
RODBC and read the data, the characters are read correctly.But when we read
using RJDBC ,the characters are read like カタカナ1

Can you please let me know how we can read the UTF-8 characters as it is
done by RODBC.

ID code Outlook Temperature     Humidity        Windy   Play
a       Sunny   Hot     High    FALSE   カタカナ1
b       Sunny   Hot     High    TRUE    カタカナ2
c       Overcast        Hot     High    FALSE   カタカナ3
d       Rainy   Mild    High    FALSE   カタカナ1
e       Rainy   Cool    Normal  FALSE   カタカナ2
f       Rainy   Cool    Normal  TRUE    カタカナ2
g       Overcast        Cool    Normal  TRUE    カタカナ1
h       Sunny   Mild    High    FALSE   カタカナ3
i       Sunny   Cool    Normal  FALSE   カタカナ3
j       Rainy   Mild    Normal  FALSE   カタカナ3
k       Sunny   Mild    Normal  TRUE    カタカナ2
l       Overcast        Mild    High    TRUE    カタカナ2
m       Overcast        Hot     Normal  FALSE   カタカナ3
n       Rainy   Mild    High    TRUE    カタカナ2
m       Overcast        MILD    Normal  FALSE   カタカナ1

Thanks,
Raji