Thanks, I'll post to that list if the encountered problem is just about
ggplot2.
And from the date of the issue on GitHub it seems that I might need to
manually work around the problem some more times :)

--
    Using GPG/PGP? Please get my current public key (ID: 0xAEF6A134,
valid from 2010 to 2013) from a key server.