Hi,

I have met a tough problem when using PHP to call R to generate some plots.
I tested it okay in my personal computer with WinXP. But when I was trying
to update to my server (Win2003 server), I found it did not work. Below is
the details:

1> r-code file (E:/mycode.r):
----------------------
jpeg("E:/mytest.jpg")
plot(1:10)
dev.off()
----------------------

2> php code:
-------------------
exec("R CMD BATCH --vanilla --slave --no-timing E:/mycode.r && exit");
3> results:
for WinXP: the image can be generated successfully.
for Server(win2003): can not be generated.

BTW, I have added a user "everyone" with full control permission to the E
disk.

Any help from you will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks.

All the best,
Xiuquan Wang