On Jan 2, 2012, at 10:10 AM, David Winsemius wrote:

On Jan 2, 2012, at 4:31 AM, Öhagen Patrik wrote:

Seasonal Greetings!

I am trying to plot a simple survival curve using;

plot
(survfit
(Surv(d01,cens) ,conf.type="none" ),xlab="Time",ylab="Survival")

That does not look like a valid survival formula to me but maybe I'm insufficiently experienced.

I would be interested in a percentage scale on the y-axis. How do I achieve sucha scale?

Have you tried using xaxt="n"

I hope it was obvious I meant to type ...,  yaxt="n",

and then following up with axis(2, at=seq(0,1,by=.2), labels=paste(100*seq(0,1,by=.2), "%") ) in the usual manner> (I think plot.coxph.survfit uses ordinary base graphics.)

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT

David Winsemius, MD