I have question related to predicting mutiple response sequences and am not
sure how to go about it. I have a training set of classifiers say T0, T1..TN
and am trying to predict a sequence of results (say a timeseries), say R0,
R1...Rx (R0, R1.etc may or may not be independent).  How does one go about it
using randomForest in R ? Any ideas ? I was thinking doing multiple runs and
keep appending the training set with the completed predictors ? for example,

Run0: training set = T0, T1...TN and predict result V0
Run1 training set = T0, T1...TN, R0 and predict result V1
Run2 training set = T0, T1,...TN,R0,R1 etc..

I am not sure if this makes sense or using randomForest to preduct multiple