Hello, R friends,

 I've been struggling quite a bit with ggplot2.
Having worked through Hadleys book twice I still wonder how to solve this task.

1. Short example Dataframe:

id    city    Likeability    Uniqueness
1    Berlin    5    3
2    Munich    4    4
3    Berlin    6    4
4    Munich    5    4

2. Task:

a) Facetting plots for each attitude (1 plot for likeability and uniqueness
each, horizontally on one page)
b) Showing Berlin and Munich together on x axis
c) Showing the means of Berlin and Munich on y axis (means of cities in
likeability on first plot, means of cities in uniqueness on second plot)
d) Drawing a line through mean points on each plot

Hope I could explain it understandably. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks a lot,
 Mario