On 12-01-11 9:08 AM, gli wrote:
thanks Duncan.  I think want my circle to be in user coordinates.  I tried
the first code u gave me and it gives me a circle. but how can i:

1) change the radius ?

2) place the circle at a given x,y,z coordinate?

3) turn it 90 degree up like these circle plate bus stop?
http://www.geocities.co.jp/yuganatabi/bus-stop-aba.html

4) and finally, set the orientation angle of the circle plate?

grateful if u give me some directions or at least let me know if it is
possible or not.

1.  Please quote the message you're replying to.

2. Study some geometry, and it should be pretty obvious how to modify the lines you didn't quote.

Duncan Murdoch