Hi this is exactly what i am looking for but I do not like to draw as
histogram instead I want two separate plot for this data.  Something like
the ones shown in the following link. Please disregard the legends of the
following fig.

http://had.co.nz/ggplot2/graphics/55078149a733dd1a0b42a57faf847036.png

http://had.co.nz/ggplot2/graphics/90983232ced45a93d9fbbe40afffd69a.png

Thanks