My libraries are not in "/Library/Frameworks/..." but in "/Users/ myname/Library/R/2.14/library/..."

I have made a "chmod a+x" for all the files (including the directories). No changes :(.

Besides, I have already tried to re-install the packages (using different version of R: 2.12, 2.13, 2.4).

Julien

I think you'd better have a look at R packages in /Library/Frameworks/
and check that Snowball, RWeka and RWekajars files have correct
permissions (particularly the jars/ subdirectories). You should also try
reinstalling these packages, just in case (and check no error messages
are printed).

If it doesn't work, I'll wait for Kurt to step in, as I'm going to waste
your time on silly attempts if I go on. ;-)