Dear All
I am trying to include sampling weights in multilavel regression analysis using
packege lme4 using following codes

print(fm1 <- lmer(DC~sex+age+smoker+alcohol+fruits(1|setting), dataset,REML
= FALSE), corr = FALSE)
print(fm2 <- lmer(DC~sex+age+smoker+alcohol+fruits(1|setting), dataset,REML
= FALSE), corr = FALSE,weights=sweight)
The problem is both the codes giving me exactly the same results.is
this "weights" not meant for sampling weights?if not, how can i include
sampling weights in lme4?
thanks a lotmasood

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city
everyday.