Dear all,

I am looking for a consultant/ programmer to program a relatively simple R
code for me.

Specifically, I have about 50 social networks. These networks have between
5,000 and 5 million nodes and between 30,000 and 70 million edges. The code
should (a) read one network into R, (b) draw a snowball sample of size x
out of the network (e.g., a snowball sample of 1,000 nodes), (c) determine
some basic network statistics for that sample and (d) save the sample and
network statistics into two files for further use.

Let me know by email on case you are interested so that we can speak about
the remaining details.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Haenlein