On 30.01.2012 20:26, Ajay Askoolum wrote:
When I plot, the plot's user interface offers me a choice:

File | Copy to the Clipboard | as a Bitmap.

What is the equivalent code for achieving this but without the plot interface
becoming visible?

For something *equivalent*, see ?dev.copy.
Since you are on Windows: See also ?bmp for a cleaner more direct approach to print into the device right away.

You may also want to consider to produce vector graphic formats rather than bitmaps - the former is in most but not all cases preferable.

Uwe Ligges

Thanks.