Dear reader, I'm a student on engineering studies at Silesian University of
Technology in Gliwice in Poland, my field of study is Technology and
Mechanical Engineering on Integrated process of manufacturing systems, also
I held a Bachelor's degree on Automation and Robotics. However I have a view
questions about the R-Project, as far as I'm aware of on your website the
program appears to be free to use, which captured my eyes, but does that
mean this program (r-project) can be used by any degree students, for
instance as a leaner or a teacher, on the other hand are there any
limitations of how the program can be used, for example if I wanted to
compile *.exe program file using the R program could that be achieved,
without any cost.

Although I request further information on terms and condition, including
license, and any other useful information about using r-project as learning
tool for university students and projects.

Hope to hear from you soon, thank you for your time.

sincerely Karol Porwol

.