Hello,
I am trying to estimate a 2-stage selection Model where the first probit stage
is whether the customer bought (0/1) and the second stage is given that the
customer bought, how much did they spend (revenue).

However, in my data, customers are nested within customer service agents and
customer service agents are nested within countries, thereby requiring an mixed
model or HLM format.

Do you know of code that would accommodate this? I found code for a Heckit
model and one more HLM models but not one that combines both.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Nita