Hello,

I can get at environments if I know their names, but what if want to look
at what environments currently exist at some point in a script? In other
words, if I don't know what environments exist and I don't know their
sequence/hierarchy, how do I display a visual representation of the
environments and how they relate to one another?

I'm looking at getting away from the package R.oo and using R in normal
state, but I need a way to "check in on" the status and organization of my
environments.

I've done considerable research on R's environments, but its a challenging
thing to google and come up with meaningful results.

Thanks,

Ben