Hello,

Is there any formula or way to compare slopes of different functions?

If we fit 2 functions in our data, and we have 2 slope parameters, how can we
compare these slopes? Plotting y=5x and y=exp(5x) in which slope is equal to 5
in both of them.. doesn't seem that it makes sense to compare them. Maybe what
I ask is basic statistics.. but you may be aware of some formula that could
allow comparisons.

best,
John