Guys,
I'm having an error when I use the command:
library(MASS)> dados<-read.table("inverno.txt",header=FALSE)>
vento50<-fitdistr(dados[[1]],densfun="weibull")Mensagens de aviso perdidas:1:
In dweibull(x, shape, scale, log) : NaNs produzidos2: In dweibull(x, shape,
scale, log) : NaNs produzidos3: In dweibull(x, shape, scale, log) : NaNs
produzidos4: In dweibull(x, shape, scale, log) : NaNs produzidos5: In
dweibull(x, shape, scale, log) : NaNs produzidos6: In dweibull(x, shape, scale,
log) : NaNs produzidos> vento50     shape        scale     0.61473436
2.43536064  (0.01895222) (0.13202750)

Can someone help??
Regards!